Thursday, October 13, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - October


Hey friends! I'm here with the October edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things, this time using the adorable new Stacey Yacula Holiday Hello stamp set with Santa collecting his mail at the North Pole! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used layers of patterned paper from the Colorful Christmas 6x6 die cut with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2on top of a Caribbean Sea card base. I used more patterned paper for a quick and easy sky, and added a Stitched Snow Drift. I added my images and finished with a sentiment and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


 If you'd like to see this card come together, you can click below, or find it on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel! I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...