Friday, October 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Night Card - Hello Bluebird Preview Day 1


Hey friends, today I'm so excited to bring you a sneak peek from Day 1 of the Hello Bluebird New Release. All of these products will be available in the Hello Bluebird shop on October 23rd at 7pm MST (9pm EST). My card features the Friendsgiving stamp set, which is such a cute one! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used one of our brand new dies, Winter Birch Scene. These scene building dies make it so easy to put a card together. I can't say enough good things about them. I colored everything in with Distress Oxide Inks except the Birch trees, which I added the dark patches to with Copics. The Distress colors I used will be shown in the video and also listed in the description bar below it.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Day 2 of previews! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...