Monday, October 10, 2022

Pumpkin Patch Cards


Hey friends, I'm back today with a card (two, actually, we'll get to that in a minute) using the super adorable Mama Elephant Hey Pumpkin stamp set. I just love these darling critters and their cute pumpkins! They are so much fun to create a scene with. I stamped them all in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I used the Mama Elephant Peek A Frame dies to create a focal panel, which I colored with Salvaged Patina and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink and splattered with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I popped that up over some Simple Stories Full Bloom 6x8 patterned paper and added a sentiment from Hello Bluebird Fall Buddies.

After I filmed and uploaded the video, I wanted to keep playing with this set, so I created a second card in the vertical orientation, using all the same supplies. I really like how that one turned out too, so I thought I'd share it as well.


 If you'd like to see the video tutorial, you can click below or find it here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...