Saturday, October 29, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #5 - Lawn Fawn Feature


Hey friends, today I'm over on the Lawn Fawn Blog and YouTube Channel with a fun nighttime scene featuring Snowball Fight and Over the Mountain Borders combined with the two new paper pads, Knit Picky: Winter and Let it Shine: Starry Skies. I'll have all other supplies listed and linked over there, so I hope you'll check it out! 

This is also Day 5 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! I hope you've been enjoying it so far. You can watch today's video by clicking below. And don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! I have so many more videos in this series to come. You won't want to miss it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...