Monday, October 17, 2022

Beary Cozy Day Card - Lawn Fawnatics #135


Hey friends, today I've got a very cozy card for our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Coffee, Tea, & Treats! I wanted to create the perfect fall day for Mama bear, so I've got all her favorite things surrounding her, from books, to coffee, to crafts. I combined so many sets for this one, including Den Sweet DenApple-solutely AwesomeSnow Much FunCrazy Antics, and Jump for Joy.


For the background, I used the Cloudy Stencil to create a sky on some Bristol Cardstock with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I trimmed down another piece with the Slimline Grassy Hillside Borders and blended on Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Rustic Wilderness. I trimmed the focal panel down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I popped that up with foam tape on a Guava card base and adhered my images. Then I white heat embossed a sentiment onto Narwhal Cardstock and staggered that down the left side of the card. I finished with a little bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Then hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you to play along! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Every time I watch one of your videos I have to buy the stamps and dies so I can color along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Every time you post a video I have to buy the stamps and dies so I can follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...