Friday, July 18, 2014

You Are My Hero



Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're having a good one. I'm getting this post up late today because we spent the day with friends at our local amusement park. Beautiful day for it too! And call me crazy, but I invited the boys to spend the night with ours tonight, so we're having a big sleepover. But these are great friends of ours and my boys actually seem to behave BETTER when there's more of them. Am I the only one who notices this? Somehow the dynamic shifts and they're playing nice and sharing and taking turns when the five of them are together, in a way they never do when it's just my three. I guess that's boys for ya! Ha!

But speaking of boys, yesterday I filmed my second installment of using these sweet little kiddos from the Mama Elephant "In My Heart" stamp set. This time I had to use the little boy and give him reddish-blond hair and freckles. In fact, he almost looks a bit like my nephew! I used the current Mama Elephant & Me Photo Challenge as inspiration when choosing my Spectrum Noir colors.




One subscriber said he looks like Dennis the Menace! Ha! What do you think? The video showcases real-time coloring for those of you who are into that. Click the YouTube icon on the bottom right to watch in HD, and don't forget to like, leave me a comment, and subscribe if you don't already! I sure do appreciate all your support. Have an awesome day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...