Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More Than Just A Little




Hey everyone! How was your Monday? Are you glad it's past? I always feel a little better about Tuesday. Like, okay, we made it through the start of the week and are already one day closer to the weekend again! Haha! Does anyone else feel the same?

So today, I'm finally getting a chance to blog this sweet little card I made a couple of days ago. I actually released the video on my YouTube channel as soon as it was uploaded, but due to scheduling conflicts, I just wasn't able to get this post up until now.

It's another card I made for Operation Write Home, inspired by the current Mama Elephant & Me Challenge. I used the banner paper to tie in the celebration theme, and pulled the colors with my Spectrum Noir markers and patterned paper. Why, even her outstretched arms and pigtails seemed to mimic the favor tops to me. Once again, I used the In My Heart stamp set (obsessed!) and as you'll see in the video, I also stamped out two extra little scenes with this set that I will feature in upcoming videos.



I really hope you enjoy it! As always, you can watch in HD by clicking the YouTube icon in the bottom right corner, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Every single one helps me out and I appreciate it more thank you know. I'm steadily getting closer to my next big milestone giveaway when I reach 5,000 subscribers! If you're not already one, I hope you'll consider helping me reach that number. So excited!

Have an awesome day!



4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Christy, can't watch the video just now but will surely be back real soon! (I'm jealous, these stamps are so on my wish list lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card, Christy! This little girl has become one of my all time faves, and I love how you colored her! Loving how you paired your patterned papers, too...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is wonderful, and your coloring is amazing as always. So inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...