Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bamboo For You


Good morning! How's the start of your weekend? Did you get any crafty time in last night? I did, and made this sweet little card for a friend using the Party Paws "Bamboo" stamp set by Crafter's Companion. I wanted to try something a little different with my sky, so I colored it yellow instead of blue, as if this little scene was captured at sunset. I thought it went well with my IndieGirl papers.

The Spectrum Noir shades I used on this one were GG1, GG3, GG5, PP2, PP6, PL3, EB7, EB8, DG2, DG3, LY2, and LY3. 

My cousin Ashley gave me that 6x6 paper pad. Isn't it pretty?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...