Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Is Good


Hi everyone!
Stopping in to share this card I made this past Monday
using torn papers to create waves and featuring the Lawn Fawn "Life Is Good" 
stamp set that I just can't seem to get enough of!
So perfect for summer cards!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video!
Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch in HD
and please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


Also linking this up to the Pinguin Papers Challenge
as she has generously offered to donate $1 for every entry
to Operation Write Home, a wonderful cause that I have recently
committed myself to participating in.

Please consider linking up as well --
the challenge theme is: Critters.

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! The background looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crab and your torn paper waves! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge at the OWH Virtual Cardmaking party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...