Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Christmas In July With Bebunni


It's Christmas in July today here at the blog,
and I'm sharing this sweet card made with the latest addition
There are 8 new stamp sets featuring this little guy,
but I chose to use Rudolph because his sweet little outfit just melts my heart
and reminds me of my babies when they were little.

I colored Bebunni in with my Spectrum Noir markers 
in shades: DR3, DR7, GG1, GG2, BG1, BG3, TN1, TN2,  PP1, PP3,
 TB1, TB2, and TB3 on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.

It's never too early to get a headstart on Christmas cards!
Have you made any yet this year?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous I also have Rudolph on my blog today too!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...