Friday, July 25, 2014

Close In My Heart


Happy Friday, everyone! It's the weekend, yay! Do you have any special plans? Our plans pretty much just consist of hanging out around the house this weekend, which means hopefully I will manage to get some crafty time in.

The other morning, while the kids were watching tv, I managed to sneak upstairs and get a card made and a video filmed and this little cutie from Mama Elephant's "In My Heart" was calling to me. I colored her in with my Spectrum Noir markers and added a little lemon Lawn Trimmings from Lawn Fawn to finish up the card. Once again, I pulled my color palette from the current Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge, just in a more muted hue of those shades. 

There's still a few days left to play along if you haven't already! This is my fourth entry, but hey, what can I say? I love Mama Elephant like crazy much and they don't have a limit listed in their rules, so why not? ;)

Check out the video below with some real-time coloring. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch in HD. And always remember to like, comment, and subscribe! That lets YouTube know that you think I'm doing a good job and it means so much to me. Have an awesome weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I'm an going to 'have to have' this yet don't you.... Another gorgeous design and great video Christy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...