Monday, July 7, 2014

Life Is Good - Lawnscaping Challenge #85


Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
Welcome to another fun Lawnscaping Challenge!
Challenge #85 is a fabulous summer color combo
that I am sure you are all going to love.

For my card I used the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad
to die cut all my images from Life Is Good and added some clouds
with the Spring Showers dies, shading with my Spectrum Noirs.

I hope you like it!
Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
to check out the other amazing design team samples
and link up your projects to play along.


Big thanks to Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring our challenge
with a $25 gift certificate to our winner!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek!!! Oh my gosh! Your card is awesome!!! I really LOVE how your colored the clouds!!! Serious dimension and puffy-ness happening!! And the added color to the waves and shells...so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card!!! Love the clouds and different colored birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect with the rays! You did a fantastic job with the color on the clouds--I just started coloring, and can't wait to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...