Saturday, July 12, 2014

Still Christmas in July with Bebunni


Hello, hello! I'm back today with another Christmas In July card with BebunniThis time I'm using the adorable Pointsettia stamp set by Crafter's CompanionOf course, it is a bit early to be creating Christmas cards, but I donate loads of cards to the Caring Hearts Card Drive which benefits the elderly in nursing homes,  and every year it's a scramble to make as many as I can, so this year I determined to begin early!

So I colored this little guy with my Spectrum Noirs in shades: DR3, DR5, DR7, JG5, JG7, GB6, GG1, GG2, GG3, PP1, PP3, PP5, IG1, and IG2 on SN Ultra Smooth Cardstock.

I hope you like him!

I'll be linking this guy up to a brand-new to me challenge called Festive Friday. Take a look at their yummy inspiration photo:



So when do you start your Christmas cards?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Christy this is an adorable stamp! As always nice coloring job! I better start on my Christmas cards as soon as possible! Christmas cards are my favorite! I can't wait for your Christmas video series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I actually just started to think about it this weekend. Trying to plan stamps and things a little at a time so I'll be all ready for it come November 1st, hopefully.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the flower and the cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw!!!! such a sweet card!! LOVE THIS! that little bunny image is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! Love that big pop of red as well! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! I love that cute image and you colored it so beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...