Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello Little Prince


Happy Hump Day! Or should I say "Hop Day" in this case? ;) On Monday I showed you my watercolor card for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge, and today I wanted to share with you the boy version of that card. I worked on both of them together, since each one needed several times to dry between the layers. I would set one aside and work on the other.

For this one I used the same Lawn Fawn "Hello Baby" stamp set, but inked up the frog, cattails and lily pads instead, watercoloring it with Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Olive Grove, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, and Broken China. I used the small heart in that set to create my fly wings, and then just drew a little circular head on those suckers. ;) I also added a dab of enamel accents in black to my froggy's eye and as a three-dot detail below the focal panel.

I hope you like it! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Beautiful watercoloring as always :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...