Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Make A Wish


Hey there! Good morning!
So I was looking for another challenge to play along with
last night and I came across the Avery Elle AEI<3u a="" challenge="">.
I've never entered this one before, but I thought it was perfect timing,
since I just received the Storybook stamps and dies in the mail
and I've been dying to ink them up and play with them.

Since their theme for challenge #10 is GOLD,
I decided to emboss my images with Ranger gold embossing powder
and I also layered the focal panel over some AC gold foil cardstock.
The woodgrain paper is from the new MME "Wood" 6x6,
and I watercolored (surprise, surprise!) my little scene with Distress Markers.

I hope you like it!
There's still time to play along.


2 comments:

  1. Love the gold embossing and watercoloring--what a perfect match!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- your watercolor background is so beautiful!!! Love the embossed gold outlines! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...