Saturday, July 19, 2014

To Our Treasured Friends


Hiya! Thanks for stopping by today! I've got another Christmas in July card to share, this time using the brand new Vintage Christmas Sentimentals from Crafter's Companion. These sentiments are seriously awesome. The only difficulty I had creating for this release was deciding which sentiments to use, because there are just so many great ones. Ultimately, I decided to showcase the Friends & Family set, which went perfectly with this adorable raccoon image (my favorite Crafter's Companion stamp EVER and the one that helped me discover them, and them me) Mulberry Wood "Christmas Wishes."

I colored this in with my Spectrum Noir markers, in shades EB6, EB7, BG1, BG4, BG6, BG7, PP1, DR3, DR6, GT2, GT3, BT1, BT2, and BT3 on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. I hope you like it!

I'm also linking this up to the Festive Friday Challenge. I used the birch tree paper and woodland critters to tie in with their theme in the inspiration photo, and also pulled my whites, grays, and browns from there as well. Check them out if you haven't already.


Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Festive Friday! I love these sweet little guys (although I had a laugh to think of my husband's face if we saw raccoons labelled as 'treasured friends' - he's always working to keep them away from building nests around our house! lol!). But they're super-cute in paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable little scene you've created. So glad that you're playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute image and colored so beautifully! I love the birch tree background too! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the CUTEST and cheeriest little scene! What a treat it would be at the holidays! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...