Friday, July 4, 2014

America The Beautiful


Happy Independence Day!
I hope you're all outside enjoying barbecue and pasta salad
and getting ready for fireworks after the sun goes down, 
and more importantly, I hope that you all are finding 
a brief moment to yourselves to remember what this day means to us
as Americans, and to remember those who have fought 
to honor and defend our nation and our freedoms.

I wanted to pop in real quick before joining my family
and share this card made with the brand-new just-released
I paired it with some beautiful patterned paper and colored the 
sentiment in with my Spectrum Noir markers in DR5, TB1 and TB5.

I hope you enjoy it!
Have a happy 4th!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...